I was on family vacation for 4 days during last week enjoying, observing,relaxing & learning. I observed an interesting phenomenon “Human Energy”. I thought how come few beings have so much of energy & never seems to get tired whereas most of us get so easily tired.What differentiate people with ultra energy from people with very low energy?.
Few thoughts where i saw high level of energy – Look at children, they can continue to play, laugh tirelessly & often forget to eat or sleep but still display huge amount of energy.I saw an old man (90+ years) running at Condolim beach, Goa at an unimaginable energy level. In my last full marathon , i met 70 year old man who completed 42.2 km in 5 hours..Awesome Energy..It tells me Age has very little to do with High level of Energy.
How does these people attain or operate at such high energy?
While , i was thinking about “Human Energy” , I came across an interesting human being – Shigeaki Hinohara.He is one of the world’s longest serving physicians & educators.At an age of 97 yrs & 4 months , he has his scheduled booked until end of 2014.On an average , he gives 150 lectures a year, some for 100 elementary school children , others for 4,500 business people.
If you get time , read hi book “Living Long , Living Good” by Shigeaki Hinohara.
Some of my key take away for staying with ultra Energy based on Shegaki’s book..
1) Feeling good is most important. One of the core reason for high level of Energy.
2) Expect some unexpected incidents – there is always something to learn from each experience – Positive or Challenging.
3) Climb the stairs – benefits add up in long run.
4) Be moderate about money and material – Spending the greatest part of your life acquiring wealth is hardly the best use of your life. Money is important, but contentment, even more.
5) Find a role model – Examine your challenges using their perspective. It would unleash your inner potential, what you may not have even known.
6) Give nature a chance – For true healing there is greater power in the beauty and abundance of nature.What the soul needs cannot be prescribed by a doctor nor can it be provided by the chemist. Indulge in art, music and the beauty of nature, because we too are a part of it.
7) Reach out and share what you have learnt – There must be an inner realization of giving back, so that others can benefit. Try to find ways to share your knowledge and wisdom you have gathered through your experience. It enriches your own life too.
8) Have a plan to look forward to – The more things you have to look forward to, the more upbeat and interested you would be.
9) Manage your weight- Your body cannot carry on for long if it has to carry the extra kilos. Eat light and healthy meals. Never burden your stomach. It causes slumber and sluggishness
Sorry for writing long blog , I loved every piece of information & hence wanted to share with you all.As i write , i am putting my thinking cap on as to how to execute all of above to Live Happy & not necessarily live long.
Thanks for reading , Stay Happy..