I recently got an opportunity to spend some quality time with my mentor.As we were having philosophical discussion -:) , I ended up asking “What is his greatest advise on living happy Life”.To my surprise , answer was “LOVE your failure & frustration”.For a moment , I was shocked.Here is what some of my very brief take away from one of the 1st very interesting conversation in 2014.
- The thing that frustrate your most are entry point in your evolution as a human being.Very powerful thought.
- F&F are key signposts that tells us what we need to work on & what challenges we need to face.
- Frustration & failure that we dont own become our limiting belief or prison bar.
- By reacting negatively failure , we give power to our failure.
- Moment we take responsibility and embrace our F&F , We become more powerful,stronger and begin to see dramatic growth in our self.
Failures & Frustration are gifts of growth so next time if you encounter any F&F ,take a deep breath & embrace them & thank them for the gift that they just gave you.
I am going to love my F&F and the people who press my buttons because they are actually my greatest teachers.I have realized that I learnt most during my some of key failures.. I
Bless all my Frustration & Failures.
Thank you, Thank you & Thank you for reading
Have an Awesome life ahead.